If electronic music is a part of your soul, it is high time that you purchase a rock-solid set of headphones. Philips A1 Pro/00 Philips A1 Professional DJ headphones are all that you have ever dreamt of. Philips, the ever dependable brand has come with this headphone that costs as low as 63.90 pounds, as offered by Amazon. They have a huge number of applications and have been manufactured by Philips in collaboration with Armin van Buuren, who has been awarded the title of world’s best DJ for 5 times. Foot-tapping music combined with a large number of associated applications makes this set worth possessing.
These headphones are ideal for professional DJs and people working in the music industry. Very sturdy, suited for long-hour usage and easy on the pocket, this set is making waves in the market of headphones.
- Obstacle-free music even at high volume levels will be at your disposal with these headphones and their 40mm drivers made of neodymium. They also have praiseworthy input power.
- The ear cushions attached to the headphones are bayonet mount and can easily be twisted and clicked to set in the right position, just like a camera lens. You will feel very comfortable wearing them for long hours.
- Storage would not even be an issue when you have the Philips A1 pro headphones with you. They can be easily folded, thanks to the highly flexible hinges they are equipped with. You can carry them to your workplace or any party easily.
- These headphones have a closed back which helps the bass sounds to achieve a peak without leaking. The tight cushions seal the space between your ear and the headphones, thus blocking any external sounds.
- Weight: 240 gm
- Boxed weight: 422 gm
- Model number: A1PRO/00
- Color: Black
- Acoustic system: Closed
- Compatibility of brand: Universal
- Technology used for connectivity: Wired
- Depth: 5cm
- Coupling of ears: Circumaural
- Frequency: 13-23000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 108 Db
- Type of magnet: Neodymium
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Width: 16 cm
- Maximum input power: 2500 mW
- Single-monitoring enabled by dual sided arms which rotate
- 2500 mW drivers with the dimension of 40 mm producing crystal-clear music
- Length of cable: 1.4 m expandable till 1.8 m
- Jack of the cable: 3.5 mm
- Manufactured by: Philips
Dimensions of product
- Unit Dimensions: 16X5X17.5 cm
- 6.3 mm jack adapter
- Depth of package: 6.5 cm
- Weight: 399.5 gm
- Height of package: 20.2 cm
- Quantity: 1
- DJ headphones should be loaded with the following qualities: durability, the great capability of sound isolation and definitely comfort. The Philips A1 PRO headphones have all of these. The closed back is made from black nylon and looks stylish in a muted kind of way.
- You can totally adjust the sides of the headband. Also, the cable can be detached, plugged into earcups and gets locked if you twist them. The earcups can be rotated till 90% allowing you to fold them. You can also twist them slightly in either left or right direction, to set it right for single-ear use while in gigs.
- The bass does not make booming noises but is very tight. The high frequencies do not sound rough or cracked.
- The sound quality is really good even if you compare them to expensive studio headphones. You would not experience fatigue even if you listen to them for long hours. The high notes sail smoothly without any distortion.
- You can savor the smallest nuances of a track with these headphones. Even if you play fuzzy songs, their balance helps to pick it up and emphasizes on the vocals.
- You can connect them to your TV and listen to Film audio and connect them to MP3 players or laptop as well. In all the cases, the result is exquisite. You will be transported into another world as the sound is very intense and soothing.
- The thick pads on the earphones make sure that you are comfortable wearing them. You can cover an entire album or watch a full film wearing these headphones and yet not feel uncomfortable.
- Philips is a company which pays attention to the smallest of details. They provide two cables in case you have broken or misplaced one.
- The bass does not overpower the other mixes and focuses on the details of the track. You can enjoy any musical genre wearing these headphones, be it classical, pop or jazz.
- The very low price of the headphones eclipses all drawbacks, not that it has many. Some customers have reported that bass thumping is not exactly what you will get from them.
- Some of them have found the sound to be bit low, in spite of the fact that they provide a “surround” effect.
- The mid range plus the treble notes are found to lag behind by a little , as compared to other headphones.
- Ideal for DJ usage, they can also be used in studios for recording tracks and for listening to recorded music.
- You can carry them regularly as they have a sturdy build structure.
- Philips provides a huge number of accessories which allows customization of the sounds in whichever way you like.
Philips A1 Pro Professional DJ Headphones has been rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. Customers have absolutely no complaints about this model and according to them, it is worth investing every penny in them. Such brilliant sound clarity and diversity is only available in highly expensive headphones along with a classic, smart look. The sound isolation of these headphones is of the topmost quality, making it a foremost choice by the professional DJs.
We have provided you with a very comprehensive review of this product. Go ahead, purchase it and enjoy music!