Your long wait for high-quality and affordable studio headphones ends the minute you set your eyes on Behringer HPS3000 headphones. Priced at just under £20, these headphones are the probably the best brands available in the market today at this rate. They provide you immense value for your money. Never underestimate the application of these headphones by seeing their cost. They are not used for hearing music alone. Since they are known as studio phones, these headphones can also be used for sound mixing and monitoring bass lines as well.
Designed by the German company, Behringer, these headphones do a surprisingly good job for their prices. With excellent cobalt capsules, high-definition bass quality and a brilliant range, these headphones are designed to cater to the basic needs of sound mixers and casual listeners of today. The ear cups of these headphones are oval in shape and are very soft. This way, you can be assured of great safety to your ears, even when you wear these for long periods of time.
Features of Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones
1. Respect music’s little notes
One of the major highlights of Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones is that it allows you to appreciate your music better by letting you listen to even the finest nuances and notes that you may otherwise miss with headphones falling in the same price bucket. How is this possible? Through high-definition cobalt capsules that are embedded in the oval ear cups.
2. Better quality of music
If you are a music fanatic and have used many headphones in the past, you would already be aware that headphones should have a wide frequency response to be categorised as “good quality”. Frequency response is a term which defines the range in which headphones produce sounds in a loud and uniform manner to the users. With the standard frequency range of 20Hz to 20000Hz, these studio headphones from Behringer are one of the best in the market, as they have an ultra-wide frequency response. You will have absolutely no strain when you listen to music from these earphones for a long time.
3. Accurate sound output
For its price, these headphones provide a surprisingly good quality of bass and super-transparent high notes. Due to this, the ultimate sound output appears clear & accurate, making these headphones one of the most versatile and best-buy headphones in this category.
With highly efficient & resistant accessories like sturdy cables, these headphones offer you unlimited flexibility in terms of connectivity. You can connect them to your computers or smartphones, MP3 players, iPods, mixing consoles and just everything else with absolute ease. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to state that these headphones from Behringer have definitely transformed the way you can listen to music these days.
- Weight of unit – 290 grams
- Model Number – HPS3000
- Colour of Unit – Silver
- Frequency Range – 20Hz – 20K Hz
- Input Power – 100MW (maximum)
- Sensitivity – 110dB@1kHz
- Impedance – 64 Ohms
- Manufactured in – China
Dimensions of product
- Unit dimensions – 20.5 x 17.5 x 9.4cm
- Package weight – 520 grams
- Comes with 1/8” mini plug and 1/4 “ adapter
- One year warranty card from manufacturer, which can be extended to 3 years
- High value for money as these headphones provide superior studio quality sound though they cost less than £20
- Comes with well-protected and padded oval shaped ear cups, which lends ultimate comfort to the ears and helps to improve the overall quality of music
- Bass quality is surprisingly sharp and sustained in these headphones – a quality which is not so common in headphones in this price category
- Long standing and high-resistance cables, which can be inserted into all kinds of units like computers, smartphones, iPods, MP3 players, sound mixing consoles and many more
- High-resolution and high –definition bass quality combined with cobalt capsules which are phenomenal give a new meaning to the quality of sound that you hear
- Great choice of headphones for people who are looking to buy high quality headphones at an affordable budget
- Wonderful sound quality, build quality and simply one of the best headphones in this price range
- Comes with oxygen-free copper wire which offers high resistance. Headband can be adjusted to fit perfectly and doesn’t cause any discomfort when used for long hours.
- Needless to say, you cannot compare the features of these headphones with their costly counterparts. However, the following are some of the points which could have been slightly better for this range.
- Aesthetics are not great-looking as the plastic look doesn’t give the wow factor to these headphones
- In certain models, the sound quality is not great and there have been cases reported where only one ear receives sound.
- These headphones have a wide range of uses like the following:
- Monitoring bass levels when you are mixing sounds
- Professional & Amateur Recording
- Listening to music from various sources
- Can be used along with studio monitor speakers to give high quality sound, just like what you get in the studios
Customers and users have given 4.2 stars for these headphones from Behringer. For the price range that they come in, this is indeed an excellent rating. This shows that these headphones have been doing a reasonable job in providing high quality sound for users and thereby giving customers, true value for their money. With the resonating bass effects and high-octane cobalt capsules, these headphones have been making waves in the technical market. This model from Behringer, is definitely a dream come true for users who have shoe-string budgets. See below for some customer reviews about these headphones:
“Excellent value for money”
“Reasonable & Reassuring”
With these headphones, you can now redefine the way you have always listened to your music. It goes well with all kinds of computers, smartphones, MP3 players and other consoles, giving you a lot of flexibility to choose from. These are undoubtedly one of the best & affordable models in town for music connoisseurs, who are very particular about quality.